Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Speak of the devil...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In a bar in Toledo across the depot
    On a barstool she took off her ring
    I thought I'd get closer
    So I walked on over
    I sat down and ask her name
    When the drink finally hit her
    She said I'm no quitter
    But I finally quit living on drinks
    I'm hungry for laughter
    And here ever after

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From the lights of the barroom to the rented hotel room
    We walked without talking at all.
    She was a beauty,but when she came to me
    She must have thought I'd lost my mind.
    I couldn't hold her, for the words that he told her
    Kept comin' back time after time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •